Funding and Scholarships
Funding for postgraduate study in the UK
- TARGETCourses NEW Funding Database - lists and advice on studentships, awards and bursaries
- Funding my further study - general information on funding postgraduate study on the Prospects website. Includes good overviews of the main options and of important factors for consideration.
- Student Money - includes a funding database, budget planner, loan repayment calculator and a wage predictor, to help you assess the benefits of further study.
- Postgraduate Studentships - dedicated website in the UK to bring together all the different types of funding opportunities open to potential postgraduates, at both taught and research level, all in one place.
- Turn 2 Us - This is a charitable service which helps people access the money available to them – through welfare benefits, grants and other help.
- Find a Masters Funding Guide - A guide to funding for postgraduate study at the masters level.
- Find a PhD Funding Guide - A guide to funding for postgraduate study at the PhD level.
Funding for International Students
For information on funding opportunities specifically for international students to study in the UK, please see the following:
- UKCISA - general finance for international students, as well as links to further resources.
- British Council - searchable database of scholarships and links to further funding opportunities.
- Education UK - British Council site, which includes a scholarship search function, a budget planner and information on costs of studying in the UK.
Family Action’s Educational Grants
There are a range of educational grants available through Family Action’s grants programme. Applicants must be studying at a college or university that is affiliated to EGS (Educational Grants Service).
For more information on funding, please visit http://www.lshtm.ac.uk/study/funding/
How to get a grant in Gobal Health: