Welcome to the LSHTM Careers Service,
part of The Careers Group, University of London
Download a leaflet outlining our services and the events we will be running this year here or from the bottom of this page
Who can use the LSHTM Careers Service?
- Current full-time or part-time students at our London campus - including researchers
- Recent graduates of the LSHTM (who graduated within the last two years)
What we offer
- Employability talks, workshops and coaching sessions, delivered by employers and careers consultants
- One-to-one guidance with professional careers consultants
- One-to-one CV and application form advice
- Practice interviews with a consultant - experience a real interview situation, receive feedback and tips for improvement
- Access to college career events and Careers Group events
- Access to a range of online vacancy services
- An online library of information on the labour market, occupations, job-seeking skills, post-graduate study and specialist professional training
If you wish to give feedback on the careers service or make any other comments or complaints, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can you find us?
Our office is in Keppel Street - room G27 - and we are there Monday-Thursday each week.
You said - we did
...you would like more contact with alumni.
...many students would like to see a wider range of organisations at our Careers Information Fairs, including more organisations recruiting non-clinicians.
...you would like more information about employers both in this country and overseas.