Welcome to the LSHTM Careers Service,
part of The Careers Group, University of London
COVID-19 Update from the Careers Service - in line with government guidance the careers team is now working from home. We are still available for careers appointments but these will all be via Skype or Zoom. When booking for a Skype appointment, please email Careers@lshtm.ac.uk with your Skype address.
Who can use the LSHTM Careers Service?
- Current full-time or part-time students at our London campus - including researchers
- Recent graduates of the LSHTM (who graduated within the last two years)
What we offer
- Employability talks, workshops and coaching sessions, delivered by employers and careers consultants
- One-to-one guidance with professional careers consultants
- One-to-one CV and application form advice
- Practice interviews with a consultant - experience a real interview situation, receive feedback and tips for improvement
- Access to college career events and Careers Group events
- Access to a range of online vacancy services
- An online library of information on the labour market, occupations, job-seeking skills, post-graduate study and specialist professional training
If you wish to give feedback on the careers service or make any other comments or complaints, please email email@example.com
Where can you find us?
Our office is in Keppel Street - room G27 - and we are normally there Monday-Thursday each week. We are currently working remotely.
You said - we did
...you would like more contact with alumni.
...many students would like to see a wider range of organisations at our Careers Information Fairs, including more organisations recruiting non-clinicians.
...you would like more information about employers both in this country and overseas.