We are recruiting a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic individual for an Analyst role with a focus on economic/mathematical modelling. This is a full- or part-time permanent post based in Tileyard near King’s Cross, London, to help us grow and expand the work we offer.
The successful candidate will support our health economic modelling projects and development of decision tools. The right person will be familiar with different analytical and modelling approaches and will be able to conduct technical and modelling analyses under supervision and the support of senior staff. This may include state-transition models, budget impact models, decision tools, return on investment models, cost-utility and cost-effectiveness models and others. They may also be familiar with other analytical, statistical
and/or programming methods and approaches.
Candidates with a BSc/BA degree in a relevant field will be considered for this position. They will be responsible for the supporting the successful delivery of modelling and other projects, and working with clients, external collaborators, internal colleagues and the Managing Director. There will be many opportunities to learn skills and gain knowledge of a wide range of approaches to support the work we do and grow our offering. They will have opportunities to be actively involved in the sales process and growing our client base and revenue.
There are possibilities for national/international travel on projects and presenting results at conferences/workshops. They will be passionate about delivering excellent results while managing their work in an efficient and professional manner.
- Conduct original health research
- Contribute to development of health economic models, decision analyses, costing studies, budget impact models, return on investment models, decision tools, etc.
- Support on other health economic and research/consultancy activities
- Contribute to reviews and evidence synthesis to feed into economic models and other analyses
- Manage their time on successful project delivery including day-to-day management of tasks, working on multiple projects against tight deadlines with our core team and external collaborators
- Contribute to proposals, grant applications, peer-reviewed journal articles, HTA submissions, reports and presentations
- Contribute to the growth of Aquarius, achieving our business goals and developing our internal tools
- Support client and collaborator relationships
- Support the team on administrative tasks as needed
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field
- Fluency in English (written/oral) essential